A shred-worthy, jack-of-all-trades dirt jumper with a bit of flash that doesn’t break the bank.
The Kotori 24” starts with A burly 6061 T6 alloy frame with a hydroformed downtube, ISCG-05 chainguard tabs and sliding, bolt on sliding rear dropouts and the newly released 26” Rock Shox Reba fork with 32mm stanchions.
We rounded out the package wtih Brood Bike Co.'s new A Bar Named Sue handlebars, a Tektro hydraulic disc brake out back, Brood Tenderiderz grips, the new Brood Throne pivotal saddle, sealed bearings everywhere and Brood’s new Styx 2 piece through-axle direct mount cranks and chainwheel.
What can you do with a Kotori? Check it out here!
What's involved in assembly? Walk through it with Fraser here!
- RockShox Reba 100mm suspention fork
- Rock solid 6061 alloy frame
- Short 140mm Brood cranks
- Kenda Small Block tires
- Pivotal seat and post
||Ca. 9.5 kg
||Ca. 10.5 kg
The size guide is only a guide line. Experience and personal preference may affect your bike size.
- Frame: Spawn Cycles 6061 T6 Alloy
- Fork: Rock Shox Reba 100mm travel, rebound
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Semi-integrated, sealed
- Handlebar: Brood Bike Co. A Bar Named Sue 720 mm wide, 25 mm rise
- Stem: Spawn Cycles alloy, 40 mm
- Seatpost: Pivotal Alloy, 180 mm
- Wheels/Rims: Spawn Alloy, 32h
- Hub/axle -Rear: 135 mm alloy, sealed, bolt on
- Hub/axle - Front: 100x15mm alloy, sealed, quick release
- Tires: Kenda Small Block Eight 24? x 2.10?
- Rear brake: Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc
- Rotors: Tektro 160mm
- Cranks: Brood Bike Co. Styx 145mm
- Bottom Bracket: External, sealed cartridge bearing
- Chain Guide: N/Ar
- Rear Derrailleur: N/A
- Shifter: N/A
- Cassette: 14T single speed
- Chain: Taya, black
- Pedals: Wellgo alloy
- Weight: N/A