Troy Lee Designs SE4 Carbon Helmet Midnight, Black
TLDs all new premier motocross SE4 Carbon Helmet comes with MIPS, incorporating brain rotational protection with 13 percent more EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) for ultimate head safety.
This featherweight helmet comes in at only 1325 grams, creating the lightest helmet TLD has ever produced. This helmet comes with 6 top intakes feeding 10 internal ports for maximum cool air induction, couple that with 6 exhaust ports that are fed by 9 internal passages to provide excellent dissipation of heat and you've got one protective, lightweight, super-ventilated helmet.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- Technologically advanced Carbon/Kevlar composite shell construction
- Three separate EPS inserts with varying low and high speed impact-specific densities
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3D” contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- 21 Intake / Exhaust Ports channel air to cool the head and draw hot air away
- Removable snap-in, washable Comfort Liner with Cool Max® and Dri-lex® moisture wicking materials
- Superlight titanium D-rings, save weight and have increased material tensile strength
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Exceeds certifications for Snell M2015, DOT FMVSS 218, ECE 22.05 and AS/NZS 1698