Troy Lee Designs Ruckus Shorts, Black
Born and bred in rugged ride zones like the Rockies and the Alpes. Ruckus is made to work hard and play hard. The Ruckus short is desired by our customers and the media, often heralded as the ?best fitting MTB short? with a commanding list of features. The ¾ sleeve jersey is a standard of the Ruckus line and made for staying cool without sacrificing the coverage from hauling butt through the trees and hitting trail shrapnel. For 2017, this popular seller sees an increased length to the inner thigh zipper vent. TLD also made subtle changes to the inner finish of the short and improved construction so the durable short is made for even more abuse.
- New durable four-way stretch fabric for 2017! Rip stop texture exterior, and soft hand interior provide peak performance and comfort.
- All mountain, all day, versatile MTB short with an inseam length of 13.5”
- Three zipper pockets and one open hand pocket for quick access. Field tested, and strategically placed right thigh pocket designed for your cell phone, and to eliminate movement.
- 9” thigh zipper-vents allow air in to keep you cool and dry
- Equip with ALL NEW breathable mesh AIR 2.0 LINER. Chamois pad features perforated foam, and moisture wicking top fabric
- WEIGHT (+/- 5g): 361 grams