Already trusted as the go-to trail gear for serious mountain riders and enduro racers, the TLD Ruckus jersey and shorts get even better for 2018. The Ruckus jersey offers improved comfort with a revised neckline and a new-for-2018 polyester knit fabric that is both lightweight and durable. The 3/4 sleeve jersey also provides ample ventilation from perforated rear panels and vented mesh side panels. The updated Ruckus shorts feature a redesigned waistband with a new double button enclosure. The shorts’ distinctive two-way rear stretch panel is repositioned, with slim, easy-to-pull adjuster tabs available to fine-tune fit. The redesigned Ruckus line now uses fabric that is certified as Bluesign® approved, utilizing materials produced by eco-friendly methods that conserve resources and minimize impact on the environment. So, ride with confidence not only in your gear’s performance but its environmental footprint.
- New moisture-wicking 100% polyester knit material is lightweight and breathable
- Revised 2018 neckline offers fresh styling and improved freedom of movement
- All-new optical wipe conveniently stored in rear pocket and fastened by micro cord, available to clean optics as needeD
- Integrated ventilation with perforated rear panels and vented mesh side panels
- The longest length 3/4 jersey in TLD lineup provides ample coverage and relaxed fit
- Easy-access storage from two rear zipper pockets, strategically placed to prevent swaying and movement when loaded
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved