Troy Lee Designs A1 MIPS Classic, Dark Grey/Aqua
Troy Lee Designs introduserte sin A1-hjelm første gang i 2013. Siden den gang har hjelmen blitt enda mer sikker med MIPS-teknologiens påviste roterende beskyttelsesysystem av hjernen. A1er fremdeles en av de mest komfortable sykkelhjelmene på markedet og gir deg maks beskyttelse av hodet under alle forhold, enten du sykler singletracks eller maler mil etter mil på grusen.
Troy Lee Designs introduced the A1 helmet in 2013. In 2019, It's still one of the most comfortable MTB helmets on the market, made even safer with the addition of MIPS rotational brain protection. This lightweight, fully encapsulated all-mountain helmet utilizes maximum coverage and dimension to keep you safe and protected in all riding conditions. When the action heats up, the 8 intake and 8 exhaust vents allow air to flow through the helmet and cool the head. The moisture wicking one-piece anti-microbial liner sheds water quicker than regular padding and is washable.
"The A1 Classic MIPS Helmet takes top safety honors, earning a perfect 5 star rating in Virginia Techs impact test and was the number one tested MOUNTAIN helmet."- VA Tech Helmet Testing Lab
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-molded with the EPS liner extends down the sides and back of the head for maximum protection and durability
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- 8 pressurized intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
- 8 rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from head
- Triple position adjustable retention system allows customized fit for various eyewear, head shape and riding styles
- Single piece, ultra plush, removable and washable comfort liner made of anti-microbial moisture wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
- Full spectrum adjustable moto inspired visor with anodized aluminum hardware
- Race inspired styling
- CPSC 1203, CE EN 107B, AS/NZS 2063 certified
- 5-Star Rated by the VA Tech Testing Institute Bicycle Helmet Testing