Portland Design Works Bindle Rack
Take it easy, but take it - Woody Guthrie. The Bindle Rack is a seatpost mounted rack designed to easily carry your gear or a stuff sack on multi-day cycling tours or just across town. The rack is constructed with lightweight alloy and mounts to your bike's seatpost in seconds using a 5mm Allen key. Heavy-duty compression straps loop through your saddle rails to carry the weight and secure your load. The Bindle? Rack helps prevent side-to-side sway while riding and rear wheel rub for riders with short seat posts.
Place your tent, compressed sleeping bag, stuff sack or other gear directly onto Rack platform and pull the compression straps tight to secure the load up against the bottom of your saddle.
• Rack mount fits seatposts 22.0-31.6mm
• Rack deck measures 133x343 mm (5.25x13.5")
• Total Length: 432 mm (17")
• Rack weight: .35 kgs (13 ounces)
• Rated to 5.34 kgs (12 lbs)
• Bindle Rack™- Installation and Instructions PDF