Karakoram Prime Carbon, Blue
The ultimate go to binding for the most elite snowboarders in the world. Whether you ride spines in AK, couloirs in the Arctic Circle, or your favorite powder stash in your backyard, the Prime Carbon will keep you grinning from ear to ear. Weighing in at less than 700 grams you will be cruising up with ease while slaying everthing in front of you on the way down!
Included: Bindings, Interface Kit (Solid-Ride, Tour Mode, Flip-Speed Riser w/ Heel-Lock), Airstraps and AirForm Toe Straps, and free Flex-Lock.
***Production weight may vary.
- Includes: Bindings, Ride Mode, Tour Mode w/ heel lockdown
- Binding Weight: 675g per side (medium binding)***
- Stack Height: 14.5mm (.57 in)
- Materials: Carbon Fiber, Titanium, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Dupont Zytel ST
- Change Over Time: less than 2 minutes (includes removing skins, collapsing poles, packing gear)
- Removal of splitboard bindings not required to change from snowboard to skis
- No loose parts or pins
- Mounting: existing production splitboard bindings hole pattern or use DIY mounting template
- Karakoram board clips recommended
- Ride-Stride Forward Lean
- Open Binding Chassis
- Carbon Fiber Highback
- 7075-T6 Heelcup
- Titanium Pins
- Air-Form Ankle Strap
- Air Strap